Jeanna Sullivan, BSW
Phone Number: (406) 778-5403
Location: Last Office in West Wing of Long Term Care
Hours: Monday - Friday / 7:30am to 4:30pm
- Discharge Planning
- Assistance with referrals for Public Health, Home Health, Meals on Wheels, Homemaker Services, etc.
- Coordinate admissions to Long Term Care
- Assist with fulfillment of needs for Long Term Care residents
- Work hand in hand with patient/resident families
- Assist with finances on a limited basis with Long Term Care residents – (help pay bills, help with applying for Medicaid)
Benefits to the Community
Social Services is the advocate for patients and residents. One of our primary responsibilities is to assist in identifying the needs of the patient/resident and to help in fulfilling these needs. We assist in making the transition from hospital to home or Long Term Care as smooth as possible for both the patient/resident and the family. We are also here to assist in meeting the emotional needs of the residents/patients and families. We work hand in hand with patient/resident families to ensure their freedom of choice.